Cherokee Central School Jobs
Cherokee Central Schools Position Openings are open until filled unless otherwise indicated:
1. Elementary Teacher 3rd Grade Teacher- Must have valid a NC Teaching license or eligible to receive licensure based on bachelor's degree in related field. Salary: Bachelor's Degree $42,000 - $45,780 + benefits; Master's Degree $44,100 - $50,400 + benefits.
2. Special Education Teacher Self Contained Classroom - Must have valid NC Teaching license or eligible to receive licensure based on bachelor's degree in related field. Salary: Bachelor's Degree $42,000 - $45,780 + benefits; Master's Degree $44,100 - $50,400 + benefits.
3. Part Time Athletic Trainer - Must have bachelor*s degree in health related field. Must be a National Athletic Trainers* Association BOC certified and possess or be in the process of acquiring a licensure, certification or registration from the state of North Carolina.
4. Special Education Teacher Assistant - Must have Associate's degree or two years (48 semester hours) of study at an institute of higher education.
APPLY ONLINE at https://phl.applitrack.com/cherokeecentral/onlineapp/ or visit www.ccs-nc.org for more information. Paper applications available in Central Office.
Cherokee Central School Jobs
Now hiring cooks and servers. We offer competitive wages, insurance and flexible schedules. Call 828-389-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men on the Move has immediate openings for movers. Starting $12/hour. Must pass drug test, criminal background check, have a valid driver's license and own transportation. Must be very dependable and team player. Locally owned and operated. Call 706-379-6683 or apply in person 3928 Bonny Hills Drive, Young Harris, Ga.
Looking for an experienced full-time lunch/dinner cook. Must be a team player that enjoys a fast-paced environment. Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
Call for appointment:
Housekeeper needed. Saturdays only, $10/hour. Call for appointment. 706-379-2126.
Looking to hire a driver. Retired, want to supplement your income? Flexible hours, call or text Airport Shuttle, 706-994-4010.
Carolina Cabinets is now taking applications for positions at our cabinet shop. Positions include assembly, installer, and builder. Please apply in person at our showroom in Murphy (Lakeside Plaza, 3090 W US Hwy 64) or call (828) 837-8845 for more information. (530262)
Multiple positions available:
Handle inbound or outbound calls in a call center with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, fax and live chat requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies associated with the use of Drake Software.
- Interviews end user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware, such as modem, printer, cables or telephone.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for most user problems, referring the more complex problems to DM, CRMT or technical staff for further assistance.
- Logs and tracks calls using a Call Log database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Ensure maximum good will from inbound or outbound phone transactions.
- Handle inbound or outbound calls that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
- Follow basic procedures and scripts per management direction.
- Adhere to regular attendance as required for shift.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/ or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills required
- Prior experience in telemarketing, retail background or customer relations preferred
- Strong customer service skills required (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Strong verbal communications skills required (good grammar, voice and diction)
- Reading fluency required
NEEDED ATTRIBUTES/ COMPETENCIES:
1. Commitment to Quality - strong attention to detail and accuracy
2. Ability to clearly communicate both in written and oral formats
3. Ability to understand/ comprehend varying levels of training and follow directions
4. Concern and desire to meet/ exceed client/ customer expectations
5. Proven dependability and professionalism
Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Company does not offer sponsorship.
Job is located in Hayesville, North Carolina - No remote work
Qualified candidates, please apply to: http://drakehouse.net/employmentapplication/
Stonebrook Lodge of Murphy is hiring for housekeeping. Please call (828) 835-2753 or apply in person at 300 Casino Parkway,Murphy NC 28906. (530666)
Professional awning installer. Must have valid Driver's License & able to pass test for a Health Card. We pay up to $20/hour. Call Tom @ 828-361-3340 or send resume to
Eric's Home Maintenance and Repair. Pressure cleaning, yard waork, gutter cleaning and minor repair. Reasonable rates. 828-371-5387.
Licensed - NC#30140-U
and insured 706-770-2041.