Clay County Arrest Report
The following warrants were issued through the Clay County Sheriff’s Office for April 21-28. All individuals are considered innocent unless proven otherwise in court.
• Benjamin Clay Carpenter, 26, of Lawernceburg, Ky., driving while impaired and improper turn. Released on April 21.
• Robert Curtis Parker, 26, of Hayesville, fleeing/ eluding arrest with a motor vehicle. Released on April 22.
• Danielle Leigh Manning Couch, 38, of Hiawassee, Ga., second degree trespass. Released on April 22.
• Alicia Nichole Culver, 39, of Hayesville, extradition/fugitive of other state. Released on April 23.
• Matthew John Emerick Sr., 50, of Murphy, N.C., attempting to obtain property by false pretense, larceny of a motor vehicle, reckless driving to endanger, failure to wear seat belt-driver, driving left of center, no operators license, driving while license revoked and improper loading/covering a vehicle. Released on April 25.
• Dustin Waid Holcomb, 30, of Hayesville, resisting a public officer and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Amber Lynn Reaid, 50, of Hayesville, possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana up to a half ounce. Released on April 24.
• Duke Roland Henley, 45, of Baxter, Tenn., driving while impaired.
• Raymond Leo Hohmann III, 36, of Hayesville, felony hit/run to inflict serious injury/death, involuntary manslaughter and altering/stealing/destroying criminal evidence.
• Samone Deon Lloyd, 21, of Myrtle Beach, S.C., failure to appear on a felony.